Good morning!
Big day for the market. Premarket is green ahead of todayβs key Fed decision. This time, the market appears to be looking for a rate hike, and if we get one with the right guidance, we could see a strong upside reaction.
That said, the speech and guidance will matter just as much as the decision. The market can react very differently at 2 PM and again around 3 PM, so Iβll personally wait until roughly 3β3:30 PM for a clearer directional move.
My plan: if we get a strong upside move, Iβll look to take profits on swing positions where I have a good gain rather than chase.
For $SPY, a $752 put expiring Friday can be considered as a hedge, while the $770 call expiring Friday offers a higher-risk upside setup. Manage risk carefully with short-dated options.
AI stocks could have a big day if the Fed delivers what the market wants, and some small caps that showed strength yesterday could continue that momentum.
Iβm not buying anything in the morning unless I see a very clear breakout



