today should confirm the daily bull div for RSP. Breadth of the market looks to have bottomed. I'm open to this blowoff top that might be developing for wave 5, although I'm not convinced, given the structure of IWM which is impulsive to the downside. Both options remain on the table, next week should confirm which one it is!
Public feed
The latest public Slice posts, articles and creator updates.
Good morning!
Market is gapping up, but the macro backdrop is still not favorable. We need to see whether this strength can hold. Personally, I like using a strong morning gap after a catalyst as an opportunity to take some profit and then watch how the rest of the day develops.
Today’s close could have a big impact on tomorrow, with triple witching potentially bringing higher volatility. If we close above key resistance/SR zones, we could see further upside; if we close below them, a deeper pullback is possible. I’ll be watching closely and updating levels throughout the day.
$SPY levels
$761.20–$762.40 = key resistance
Above that, $766 could come quickly
Keep SL around $757
$CRDO
$167.90 is the key level. If it breaks and holds, I can see a potential move toward $200+ over the next few weeks. This would be a status-quo change, so I’ll be watching the confirmation carefully.
$APP
Building support around $322.35 with resistance at $334.44. Need a close above $334.44 for a bigger move higher.
I just watched Kevin Warsh video a second time, just in case at 3am in the morning my brain was tired and I missed something. But no, I have not, because, as a matter of fact, he didn’t really say anything relevant, but…
Good morning!
Big day for the market. Premarket is green ahead of today’s key Fed decision. This time, the market appears to be looking for a rate hike, and if we get one with the right guidance, we could see a strong upside reaction.
That said, the speech and guidance will matter just as much as the decision. The market can react very differently at 2 PM and again around 3 PM, so I’ll personally wait until roughly 3–3:30 PM for a clearer directional move.
My plan: if we get a strong upside move, I’ll look to take profits on swing positions where I have a good gain rather than chase.
For $SPY, a $752 put expiring Friday can be considered as a hedge, while the $770 call expiring Friday offers a higher-risk upside setup. Manage risk carefully with short-dated options.
AI stocks could have a big day if the Fed delivers what the market wants, and some small caps that showed strength yesterday could continue that momentum.
I’m not buying anything in the morning unless I see a very clear breakout
Bitcoin H&S Pattern?
- As I showed on Sunday, the 4th wave may have completed, and cycles are also expected to roll over.
- The 30 min chart shows a potential head & shoulders pattern, and BTC is testing the neckline.
- To confirm H&S, it needs to drop convincingly below the neckline.
- The potential H&S projection should be below 70k.
An investor framework for 2026-2027
$BTC under pressure ahead of Today’s Clarity Act vote.
The bill needs 60 Senate votes and remains a toss-up, with some Democrats seeking stronger restrictions on Trump-linked crypto ventures and some Republicans also undecided.
A positive vote could be a catalyst for crypto sentiment. A setback could add more volatility. Watching closely.
10-Year Yield and Crude Oil Are Moving Together
Although they aren't always correlated, 10Y yield and crude oil have been fairly correlated lately.
Since 10Y yields cycle (see my earlier posts) and the Elliott wave pattern points higher, will oil follow?
Watch this correlation; correlations come and go (see the bottom panel)



